Complimentary Gartner® Report on K-12 Tech Trends from TCP Software
TCP Software wants to help K-12 leaders prepare their organizations for the future by offering this complimentary Gartner report, “Top 5 Trends Impacting K-12 Education.”
As Gartner states in its report, “Most of the world recognized the situation the pandemic created for education for what it was — both a disaster and an unprecedented accelerant for leaping education forward into the digital age.”
In fact, technology has never been more important to the education system than it is today. Between hybrid and remote workforces, remote learning environments, dispersed employee groups and the extreme growth of digital collaboration and learning tools, education CIOs will benefit from embracing the top five trends emerging from Gartner’s recent report for K-12 technology leaders.
Why download this report?
- You’re a K-12 leader looking to enable your district with the tools shaping the future of education.
- You are seeking unbiased, market-oriented perspectives that will help you determine key technology to focus on for your district.
- You are looking to level up your district’s technology and ditch time-consuming, manual processes that waste money and leave you at risk for security breaches.
Here is what we believe you’ll learn from this report:
- How to get executives and key decision makers on board with new technology trends and how to avoid going back to pre-pandemic “status quo.”
- Digital transformation will play a critical role in enabling the anticipated worldwide teacher shortage and better enable teachers to be flexibility in classrooms of the future.
- Cloud migration must be prioritized by schools, which are often slow in adopting new technology, to add flexibility and scalability.
- Digital and intelligence-based adaptive learning is needed to assess and address student learning and progress.
Why Trust Advice from Gartner?
Gartner is an objective research and advisory partner to more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. Their overriding goal is to equip you and your teams with the insights, advice and tools you need to achieve your most critical priorities and fuel the future of your business. In today’s constantly evolving and increasingly complex landscape, it’s not about how much information you have, but about having the right information.
Gartner, “Top 5 Trends Impacting K-12 Education in 2021,” Kelly Calhoun Williams, February 1, 2021.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.