How Workforce Analytics Can Improve Your HR Management
About This Resource
A lot of the decisions you’ve made in life were based on your experience, your knowledge, and going with your gut instinct.
That works for some occasions, but when it comes to your workforce, you need to make decisions backed by data and documentation.
With the right workforce analytics at your disposal, you can make confident, informed decisions.
Download this free whitepaper from TCP Software and HR Morning to see how you can level up your HR management.
You’ll also learn:
- How to automatically track and increase compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Affordable Care Act (ACA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- How to optimize scheduling by monitoring trends and forecasting which staff will be needed at specific times.
- Why most managers miss the mark when scheduling employees for last-minute changes or on-call needs.
- The best way to track employee certificates or credentials so they’re up to date on required training
- Why every company needs workforce analytics (regardless of size) and where to start
You May Also Like...
Learn how workforce analytics can help HR managers by providing data-driven insight for HR management and the key metrics to track.
Download this eBook to learn the specific workforce management challenges state & local governments face and how our TimeClock Plus software can help.
Find out what over 300 leaders told us about employee engagement and burnout in their workforce amid The Great Resignation.
TCP time tracking and scheduling systems give you access to the most effective and efficient tools to manage and track employees’ time.