How Workforce Analytics Can Improve Your HR Management
About This Resource
A lot of the decisions you’ve made in life were based on your experience, your knowledge, and going with your gut instinct.
That works for some occasions, but when it comes to your workforce, you need to make decisions backed by data and documentation.
With the right workforce analytics at your disposal, you can make confident, informed decisions.
Download this free whitepaper from TCP Software and HR Morning to see how you can level up your HR management.
You’ll also learn:
- How to automatically track and increase compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Affordable Care Act (ACA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- How to optimize scheduling by monitoring trends and forecasting which staff will be needed at specific times.
- Why most managers miss the mark when scheduling employees for last-minute changes or on-call needs.
- The best way to track employee certificates or credentials so they’re up to date on required training
- Why every company needs workforce analytics (regardless of size) and where to start
You May Also Like...
Build a Better Construction Business with WFM Software
Our guide helps construction business owners and managers understand how to overcome labor and scheduling challenges with workforce management software.
Infographic: 5 Ways to Effectively Manage Overtime in Healthcare
Our infographic highlights how overtime can hurt healthcare organizations and how to keep it under control.
The Future of Workforce Management
Understanding workforce management in an increasingly cloud-based landscape.
See it in Action
See how you can empower your people with proven workforce management solutions.Watch a Demo Video