About This Resource
A lot of the decisions you’ve made in life were based on your experience, your knowledge, and going with your gut instinct.
That works for some occasions, but when it comes to your workforce, you need to make decisions backed by data and documentation.
With the right workforce analytics at your disposal, you can make confident, informed decisions.
Download this free whitepaper from TCP Software and HR Morning to see how you can level up your HR management.
You’ll also learn:
- How to automatically track and increase compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Affordable Care Act (ACA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- How to optimize scheduling by monitoring trends and forecasting which staff will be needed at specific times.
- Why most managers miss the mark when scheduling employees for last-minute changes or on-call needs.
- The best way to track employee certificates or credentials so they’re up to date on required training
- Why every company needs workforce analytics (regardless of size) and where to start
You May Also Like...
For the complex workforces of state and local governments, tracking time & attendance can be especially difficult. WFM software makes this easier.
What did over 300 HR leaders tell us about their employees' biggest pain points with HR technology? This infographic provides some helpful insights.
A recent study showed that fewer than half of employers believe their leave management programs are well managed. Learn how to better manage employee leave
The right tools and internal processes can help your K-12 school district prepare for an audit.