Dynamic scheduling that controls costs & mitigates risk
Dynamic and Demand-Driven Employee Scheduling
Bringing together dynamic scheduling capabilities and an intuitive user experience that empowers managers to automate the scheduling process and engage employees within a variety of industries such as Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail. Humanity was acquired by TCP Software in 2020, further broadening its workforce management capabilities.
Integrate key business drivers
Demand-Driven Employee Scheduling integrates key business drivers with the shift scheduling process, so you’re able to stay ahead of the game and keep your organization staffed to perfection.
- Manage peak and lull periods with flexible staffing rules
- Review staffing needs as you build your schedule
- Add staffing data into an automated scheduling process
Read: Level Up From Copy-Paste Schedules To Data-Driven Staffing >>
Simplify with customizable rules and instant conflict warnings
- Custom rules engine helps you automate compliance with laws or policies and ease the burden on your scheduler.
- Ensure custom rules are written exactly the way you need them written to address even the most specific employee scheduling requirements and industry-specific use cases.
- Keep compliance simple and reduce risk with rules for minors that keep you on the right side of child labor laws and manage conflicts with school calendars.
Mobile Shift Scheduling
Empower employees to manage schedules from a phone or watch
- Employees can request time off, release shifts, pick up open shifts, and adjust availability from any mobile device.
- Staff can trade shifts – based on predefined rules – with minimal supervisor involvement.
- Make sure it's easy for employees to know where they need to be, even with last minute changes, using the Humanity App for Apple Watch
Read: Humanity Employee Scheduling: Now Available on Apple Watch >>
Ensure schedules & shifts match
- Automatically fill employee schedules by matching the correct person with the correct shift and time slots.
- Optimize schedules by assigning shifts based on custom variables like seniority and preferences.
Case Study: How Safeway Managers Effectively Schedule & Oversee Multiple Store Locations from Anywhere >>
Respond to real-time changes
- Fill open shifts to reduce the impact of understaffing and instantly respond to real-time changes in business circumstances.
- Managers are empowered to post open shifts, release shifts for pickup, or quickly find a replacement for an absence.
Integrate Industry Leading HCM Platforms
- Keep your HCM as the single source of truth while integrating robust employee scheduling capabilities.
- Tight, two-way integration ensures no employee data falls through the cracks.
Read: Upgrade the Scheduling Capabilities of Your HCM Software >>
Get Started Today
You're less than five minutes away from publishing your first employee schedule.