The Question on Clock Operation module allows TimeClock Plus® to ask employees a yes-or-no question before they can complete a clock operation. It also records the answer and sends a response to the employee. For example, you could ask an employee whether they suffered an injury during the day, if they completed a certain task, or even if they had a pleasant day.
Optionally, the module allows managers to restrict clock operations based on the provided answer. For example, the software might ask an employee, "Did you lock all the doors?" If the employee answers, "No," then TimeClock Plus can prevent their Clock Operation
CONFIGURING QUESTION ON CLOCK OPERATION
- Browse to Configuration > Other Configurations > Clock Configurations. Click the Clock Operations tab, and then expand the Ask Question
- Click the Add
- In the Add Question window, select the clock operation you wish to ask a question.
- Fill in the fields next to Yes/no question to ask, making sure the Active box is checked.
- Check and fill in various responses to yes and no answers as needed:
- Display message if employee answers "yes": This will display a message for the employee in response to a "yes" answer.
- Add note to segment if employee answers "yes": If checked, this option will automatically create a note on the segment. Optionally, specify the note’s text.
- Display message if employee answers "no": This will display a message for the employee in response to a "no" answer.
- Add note to segment if employee answers "no": If checked, this option will automatically create a note on the segment. Optionally, specify the note's text.
- Choose the appropriate option for denying the Clock Operation:
- Do not cancel clock out operation: This option allows the clock out to go through regardless of answer. This is useful if you just need to send a message or poll the employees without restricting a clock out.
- Cancel clock out operation on "yes": This will cancel the clock operation if the employee answers "yes."
- Cancel clock out operation on "no": This will cancel the clock operation if the employee answers "no."
- Click the Add button on the lower left-hand corner to complete the creation of the question.
- Select the blue Save button in the upper right once the operation is configured.
You May Also Like...
Use this biometric policy template for your organization.
An overview of the simple, all-in-one workforce management solutions offered by TCP Software.
Case study on unified time tracking and reporting for 20K employees at the Texas Tech University System.
It provides a secure, reliable and accurate way to enable employees to navigate and perform daily operations with ease.